Quick and precise system to determine the acoustic absorption characteristics of a wide range of porous materials by measuring the airflow resistance in accordance with ISO 9053/DIN EN 29053 (DIN52213). This system is popularly adopted in production processes for quality control and assurance (QA/QC) as well as in testing laboratories for research and development.
- Fast and accurate measurement and readout of measurement results.
- Accepts test material of various form and size.
- Easy setup and use.
- Large dynamic range of measurement.
- Measures at 2 Hz.
- Standards: ISO 9053/DIN EN 29053 (replaces DIN 52213).
- Measurement range: 10 Pa s/m to 30 000 Pa s/m, up to 200 000 Pa s/m when correcting for non-linearities..
- Airflow resistance: 0,5 cm/s and 0,05 cm/s.
- The piston can be set for 2 different stroke lengths: 28 mm and 2,8 mm.
- Max. diameter of test pieces: 100 mm.
- Calibration disc
- Sample holder 1517A/03
- Sound level meter Nor140 with microphone,sealing device and 1/3 octave filters
Product Data Sheet