Our aim is to take the latest technology available to help our customers complete their measurements faster but without loss of precision.
The Nor280 power amplifier is the 4th generation of specially designed units for building acoustic measurements from Norsonic.
- Sound insulation measurements
- Reverberation time measurements
- Absorption coefficient measurements
- Specially designed for Building Acoustic measurements
- Lightweight and rugged construction – only 3.5 kg!
- Self contained noise generator
- 500 Wrms output power
- Emits 120 dB sound power level in the 50—5000 Hz frequency range when used with Norsonic dodecahedron loudspeakers types Nor275 or Nor276
- Wireless remote control of noise generator (optional)
- Equalization network to optimise acoustic output from speaker
- Balanced signal input for low noise and limited cross talk problems
Output: Short-circuit and over-temperature protected
Output connector: Speakon NL4MP
500 WRMS RMS into 4ohm
250 WRMS RMS into 8ohm
THD+N < 0.1%
The built-in LP and HP filters ensure that the output power matches the Norsonic Nor275 and Nor276 series of dodecahedron loudspeakers
Peak power: >1 kWPEAK into 4ohm
Output current: Maximum 35 A
Input: Balanced input to avoid ground loops and cross talk to signal cables
Input connector: XLR
Input sensitivity: 1.0 VRMS
Input impedance: 10 k//220 pF
Dimensions: (D x W x H) 275 × 110 × 246 [mm] 11 x 4,3 x 9,7 [inch]
Weight: 3,5 kg
Temperature: –20 to +35 °C
Rel. Humidity: 0–90%
Enclosure class: IP20
Mains: 220 VAC (±10%) or 110 VAC (±10%)
Fuse: T 3,15A (220 V), T 6A (110 V)
EMC and Safety Standards: EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2, IEC 61340-5 part 1&2, IEC 61010, FCC part 15b part 1&2
Accessories incl.: Mains cable, Output connector
Nor1494/5: Cable (5m) for connecting Nor275 or Nor276 to Power Amplifier Nor280.
Nor1494/01: Opt. 1 : Special length; add/subtract per metre (maximumlength is 25m).
Option 1: Wireless on/off remote control (must be specified when ordering)
EMC compliance according to EN 50081-1 and EN 50082-1, Safety according to EN 61010-1-1993 and Machine directive 89/392
- Product Data: Nor280 Power Amplifier
- Product Data: Noise excitation for Building Acoustics