Can you solve all the acoustic insulation levels in a building? Can you tell whether the acoustic insulation levels are OK in every room? Could you optimize the acoustic insulation? How long would it take?
Assessing large buildings is not an acoustic problem anymore – we have created the tool allowing you to concentrate on pure acoustic performance.
SONarchitect ISO is the ultimate software for calculation of acoustic insulation according to EN 12354 parts 1,2,3,4 and 6 in entire buildings.
SONarchitect ISO calculates:
- Airborne noise insulation values according to EN 12354-1.
- Impact noise levels according to EN 12354-2.
- Façade acoustic insulation values according to EN 12354-3.
- Noise emission levels from noisy enclosures according to EN 12354-4.
- Reverberation times in rooms according to EN 12354-6.
Also performs the Metzen approximation.
The working philosophy is simple: SONarchitect has 6 working modes. Complete these six simple stages and get your results.
Download User Manual SONarchitect.ISO.user.manual