A program for downloading and converting to Excel of Norsonic measurements from Nor13x-series and Nor140 instruments. Unlike the NorConvert you have a browser feature for full freedom of selecting the measurement files to transfer. Optionally a controlling and remote downloading via 3G/4G is possible.
The basic version is freeware and is included when purchasing a Sound Level Meter.
- Transfer software for reading-in and converting measured data from Norsonic Sound Level Meters and analysers to a PC.
- Basic version supports transfer via USB, RS232 or parallel interfaces as well as PC-cards and SD cards.
- Results may be shown numerically on screen. It is also possible to generate an overview – a selected number of results from different measurement files into one MS Excel® file.
- Seamless integration to all Norsonic post processing and control programs.
- Conversion of the transferred data to text format or Microsoft® Excel format.
- Supports optionally also PSTN modem and GSM modem (option 1).
- Optionally instrument control for manual setup and download of data via modem or cable (option 2).
- Version 6 of NorXfer is needed with the new NorReview version 6.
- Supports Win8
- Installing the Nor13x-Nor14x device driver
- Instruction manual Nor1020