The Nor276 is a high power loudspeaker with omnidirectional characteristics.
Fulfils the following standards;
ISO 10140-1:2010 (replaces ISO 140-3 Annex C (Laboratory measurements))
ISO 16283-1:2014 (replaces ISO 140-4 Annex A (Field measurements)
ISO 3382 Annex A (Reverberation Time measurements).
The output power level is up to 120 dB re. 1pW for a pink noise signal.
The Nor276 has been designed for continuous operation for more than one hour at full power. It is designed to be used with Nor280 Power Amplifier only. Using other amplifiers may damage the speakers and will void the warranty.
The dimension is 332 mm (13″) diameter.
Less than 10 kg – 120dB Lw !
- Conforms to ISO 140-3 Annex C standard for airborne laboratory insulation
- Conforms to ISO 3382-1 Annex A 3.1 standard for reverberation time
- Conforms to DIN 52210
- Powerful – 120 dB Lw
- Lightweight, portable and rugged design for field use
Physical design: Dodecahedron
Sound power output: Using the Nor280 with pink noise, and equalisation: 120 dB (Lin)
Power (broadband): 200 WRMS RMS, Peak 1000 W
Diameter: 355 mm (14”)
Weight: <9 kg (19,8 lb)
Tripod mounting rod: 1” diameter
- Speakon NL4FC plugreplaced by a 5m assembled cable, if ordered with Nor280 power amplifier.
- Product Data: Noise excitation for Building Acoustics