You are cordially invited to attend the seminar on Acoustic Calibration System And Practices in Norway.
November 16, 2015 (9:30am-4:30pm)
Supreme Acoustics Meeting Room Unit 3915, 39/F Hong Kong Plaza, 188 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong (MTR HKU Station Exit B2) Speaker: Mr Carlsen Thor of Norsonic Calibration Laboratory (Accredited by Norwegian Accreditation for calibration of microphones, sound level calibrators and meters.)
The seminar is free of charge for related professionals, and interested persons. Registration is accepted based on a first-come first-served basis.
Registration: Click here
RSVP by 10 Nov 2015
Ms. Janus 2376 4989
- The importance of calibration
- Norsonic Lab & Calibration System
- Nor1504 build up & details
- Calibrating acoustical transducers
- Sound calibrators & pistonphones
- Condenser microphones
- Calibrating sound level meters
- The standards
- What to test?
- Acoustical references
- Maintenance and re-calibration
- Maintenance of the system
- How good are we really?
- of measurements
- Accreditation process