SPEKTRAs acoustic calibration systems CS18 are used for manufacturer-independent calibration of acoustic sensors, measurement microphones, sound level meters and other sound measuring systems.
The CS18 FF was developed as a compact system for calibration in the acoustic freefield. The anechoic calibration chamber can be set up in a normal quiet room of a building without any structural modifications. Therefore, it also offers smaller calibration laboratories a cost-effective way to offer free-field calibrations in an interesting frequency range.
- frequency range 0,1 Hz … 31,5 Hz
- pressure chamber calibration in the infrasound range
- device under test is completely embedded in the pressure chamber
- very good measurement uncertainty
Download: SPEKTRA CS18 SPL VLF Datasheet
In its standard configuration, every CS18 calibration system is optimized for a specific practical application. Its performance, however, can be extended by means of optional extras. On customer’s demand, dedicated options can be compiled and offered with the system.
Download: Overview of CS18 optional extras (PDF)
With the CS18 Calibration system, SPEKTRA provides a means to cope with all requirements of traceable calibration and efficient laboratory operation in conformance with all applicable standards.
- Complete turn-key calibration system
- Including: Initial tracing to standard by traceable calibration of each supplied system in the SPEKTRA DAkkS Laboratory
- Modular structure allows calibration with respect to several measurands by means of one system (acceleration, sound pressure, dynamic pressure, …)
- Hardware interfaces for the calibration of sensors with digital interfaces (DTI, I2C, CAN,…)
- Software interfaces for data exchange with instrumentation data bases, ERP systems, …
- Systems are available for primary as well as secondary calibration
Contact 4dNoise for further details